Saturday 14 December 2013

Planning: Finished Draft

Front Cover




I decided to change the main image on my magazine cover because I was finding it difficult to edit around her hair, and also I prefer the direct address in this photograph between the model and the reader, although her expression is serious, readers will feel invited to read the magazine as her whole body is directed towards the front. Her hair is still 'blowing' therefore the pun 'blows us away' still works.
 
 
Contents Page



Double-Page Spread


I have yet more changes to my DPS but I now am happy with this finished draft. Firstly, I was able to get rid of the boxes of text on the right page and I added a few puffs to make it more exciting. I have added colour as some people mentioned this in my questionnaire, the purple in the picture matches the titles and puff, and this scheme of purple and red establishes a house style as it is continued throughout each page of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment