Monday 2 December 2013

Planning: DPS Progress

 
First Draft
 
 
  This is my first draft of my DPS. The font is rather small so that I could fit the whole article on the DPS. I have used another small image in the bottom left-hand corner which I also took myself at a concert, it breaks up the text a little. I have used a constant monochrome colour scheme which I think looks quite smart and elegant, perhaps targeting an elder readers of my target audience (early to mid 20s). I have not yet decided on a title or subheading therefore I will ask my focus for some ideas (http://bethjmoss.blogspot.fr/2013/11/research-focus-group.html). I have used general codes and conventions like page numbers and three columns of text. I am not happy with some aspects however, and think that there is much room for improvement. I do not like the white text boxes on the right page, but need to think about how I can fit my article onto just one page.   





This is the picture that I will use on my double paged spread. The layout that I will use will be one full page as the image, and the other page filled with my article. I have decided to use both a female artist and a male artist on my DPS so that it can relate to and target a larger readership (both female and male readers). The image relates to my article because it shows to different music artists, who in the article are joining together to produce an album. 

No comments:

Post a Comment