Saturday 7 December 2013

Planning: Drafts

My Music Magazine so far...

I have uploaded these drafts, one of the front cover and one of the DPS so that I can gain some audience feedback. I will ask as many people as possible, including classmates, family members and my focus group.
 
Front Page




DPS




I have changed this draft since my first one in a few ways. Firstly, after looking through pre-existing music magazines like NME, Kerrang and Q, I realised that there are not many spaces between paragraphs, which I had included before, I have only left a space after each question in the interview to break it up a little and make it easier for the audience to read and follow. This meant that I could use up more space on the page and delete one of the white boxes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment