Wednesday 20 November 2013

Planning: Flat Plans for Music Magazine

I thought that it would be useful to draw up some flatplans for my magazine before actually putting it together so that it's easier for me when coming to my drafts and final productions.
 
 
                         Front Cover                                                       Contents Page


 
Double Page Spread
 


I used a grid on my front page flat plan to show the rule of thirds - although this rule says that the top horizontal line should meet the models eyes, although in my plan I added the grid after drawing the model, to mainly plan where coverlines and anchorage would go. It has been useful when editing my magazine, to have these flatplans because they show if the layout would work or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment